Did you know…
- In 2018, home care providers will travel about 8 billion miles to deliver the best health care in the world.
- Ninety percent of Americans want to age in place, and home care is the preferred method of health care delivery among the disabled, elderly, and chronically ill.
- Home care provides high-quality, compassionate care to more than 5 million Americans annually.
- Almost two-thirds (63.8%) of home health care recipients are women and more than two-thirds (69.1%) are over age 65.
- Data shows home health visits can reduce the likelihood of hospital readmission by as much as 25%. http://bit.ly/2O7WGjB #homecarehospicemonth
At Covenant Care, You Are Not Alone.
- Covenant Care is ranked 4.5 out of 5 stars for our Home Care Services.
- The Florida and National Average is 3.5 out of 5 stars for Home Care Services.
- At Covenant, you are not alone – we begin assessing the patient right at the beginning and we are experts in controlling the symptoms.
- Covenant Care is proud to provide relief and comfort to our patients without returning to a hospital.
- Every year, Covenant Care serves more than 6,000 hospice patients in 50 counties across Northwest Florida and South Alabama.
- Covenant Home Health serves around 1,100 patients monthly.